Nel team della Juventus Football Club lavorano centinaia di persone che affiancano e supportano l’attività della squadra di calcio.
Per candidarsi è necessario registrarsi e seguire la procedura indicata sul sito.
Le ricerche di personale sono rivolte a entrambi i sessi.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Identify new licensing opportunities in line with the licensing strategic plan
- Identify potential licensees and present our brand with a view to closing and contracting deals as well as working with licensees to develop their product ranges
- Recognize opportunities for multi-territory deals and liaising with our network of international agents to secure support in their markets
- Lead negotiations and execute new contractual licensing deals; resulting in partner diversification and royalty revenue growth
- Research new categories of business and secure new licensing partners for key categories
- Work with each licensing partner to ensure annual sales growth
- Liaise between Licensee and internal departments such as creative, production, finance and sales, to ensure all updated property information is distributed
- Coordinate with licensees to ensure approval of and adherence to brand standards
- Compile information for brand kits/presentations as needed.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Bachelor's degree
- Negotiating skills
- Passion for building and maintaining client and other professional relationships
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- English required at proficiency level
- Travel availability both domestically and internationally as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Problem analysis and solving
- Detail oriented.