Torinogiovani is the information portal for young people who want to know
- how to get a job or start a business
- how to choose a student career
- how to open an association and how to discover volunteer opportunities
- how to be updated on young topics such as health and love life
- how to get advice on how to organize a trip or a holiday
- how to live, sleep, move and have fun in the city.
The website content is in Italian but you can read our pages in English using Google Translate
We have also selected some useful resources in English for young visitors
- discover Turin: tourist information, routes, services and events (also in french, spanish, german, russian and chinese)
- leisure time: events, exhibitions, fairs and markets (also in french, german and spanish)
- free wifi: you can find the free wifi service in many places in Turin, if you own an Italian mobile phone SIM card, sign up selecting Mobile Phone Number from the menu; otherwise you can select the Credit Card verification method
- study in Torino: information about courses, academic life and facilities in Turin's universities
- accommodation for short periods in Turin: campsites, bed & breakfasts, apartments and hostels
- learn Italian: schools, organizations and associations which organize courses in Italian for all levels. Some of them are free.
- City of Turin homepage: find out the services of the Municipality of Torino. Also in chinese and arabic.
Useful information for emergencies
- open pharmacies: find the nearest open pharmacy
- emergency services: to require a timely intervention in urban and road safety
- first aid: emergency medical service of Turin.
If you need any advice you can also come to InformaGiovani, our Youth Information Centre, located in via Garibaldi 25 [see map], where you can use a PC, connect to Free WiFi and talk to an operator who will support you to discover Turin’s opportunities.
Monday Wednesday Thursday Friday from 1 to 6 p.m.
Tuesday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
phone number: 01101124981