The Gallery houses noteworthy collections. It was established by Cerlo Alberto in 1832 on the basis of the old picture collection of the Dukes and Kings of Savoy. Since 1865 the Gallery has been situated on the second floor of the seventeenth-century Palazzo del Collegio dei Nobili, later the Academy of Sciences. Besides housing the collections of the Savoy family, and works from the collections of Prince Eugene of Savoy-Soissons and of the Savoy-Carignano family, as well as paintings from Palazzo Durazzo in Genoa, the Gallery has expanded its collection over time by acquiring paintings of Italian, Piedmontese and Flemish schools. It includes the Gualino collection.
Infopiemonte - Torinocultura - Via Garibaldi angolo Piazza Castello
Everyday from 10.00 AM to 7.00 PM (sales and reservations close at 6.00 PM)
Toll-free number: 800.329.329 (everyday from 9.00 AM to 6.00 PM)
Please take the time to verify informations on dates and times in the museum's website.