Torino Musei

Comune di Torino > Arte e Cultura > TorinoMusei > Castello Ducale di Agliè

Castello Ducale di AgliÈ

Castello di AgličView on map

Bookshop Access for disabled

The present building was designed by Amedeo di Castellamonte from the pre-existing medieval castle belonging to the San Martino family for Filippo di Agliè in 1667. In 1764 the castle was bought by the Savoys, who commissioned the conversion of the castle in 1774. The building was further altered and enhanced in 1825 under King Carlo Felice. In 1770 the Collino brothers designed the monumental fountain in the Castle's large park.

Castello Ducale di Aglič Parco e Giardino

Access for disabled

Castello Ducale di Agliè is part of “Art and cultural routes”:
Grey route
Around Turin: royal and nobiliary residences.



Infopiemonte - Torinocultura - Via Garibaldi angolo Piazza Castello
Everyday from 10.00 AM to 7.00 PM (sales and reservations close at 6.00 PM)
Toll-free number: 800.329.329 (everyday from 9.00 AM to 6.00 PM)
Please take the time to verify informations on dates and times in the museum's website.
Terms of use, privacy and cookies (in Italian)