Payment of Road Regulation's fines
Aggiornata al 8 Luglio, 2010
First of all verify that the fine has been issued by "Città di Torino" (Municipal Police or other auxiliary service) and not by other police forces (Traffic Police, Police, Carabinieri and so forth) or by other cities’ municipal polices.
By means of the undershown ways, besides it is not possible to pay the fines for infractions to different laws of the road regulations, even though they have been issued by "Città di Torino".
It should be remembered that in the event that the possessor of a credit card should contest payment, as a result of fraudulent use of the card, the fine will be deemed unpaid (owing to lack of payment). The amount due will be re-entered in the legal system for future proceedings and the transgressor notified. Such an occurrence will also result in the relevant criminal authorities being informed of the fact.
Payment can be carried out in the following manners.
- By means of credit transfers:
Bank: Poste Italiane
N. current account: 4135
Swift (bic): B P P I I T R R X X X
(National Codes: ABI: 07601 - CAB: 01000 - CIN: Y)
Holder: Comune di Torino Corpo Polizia Municipale Ufficio Verbali Servizio Tesoreria via Bologna 74 10152 Torino TO
IMPORTANT: point out, in the specification, the fine's number and the vehicle's number-plate.
- By Internet (cards: Visa-Mastercard) while being recorded with the address:
http://www.poste.it/online/registrazione selecting the link: "Registrazione per residenti all'estero".
Example of payment to the address: http://www.comune.torino.it/vigiliurbani/multeonline/esempio/index.htm
Through Internet as the above-quoted point two and:
- In an official agreed Tobaconist's Shop/State Lottery Receiving-Office ("Lottomatica"), pointing out the following data: the code 001272 for "Città di Torino", the fine's number, the infraction's date, the vehicle's number-plate and the amount to be paid. Service cost: 1.55 euro;
- In a post-office by means of a deposit on the Postal Current Account number 4135 opened to: "Comune di Torino Corpo Polizia Municipale", using the postal current account note, enclosed to the order to pay a fine or using a blank Postal Current Account note, model TD123, to be found in the post-office. If the note is not filled baforehand yet, it must be pointed out, in the casual relation, the amount to be paid, the fine's number and the vehicle's number-plate, the infraction's date. Service cost: 1.00 euro;
- In a Unicredit Bank's branch-office, using the special coupon enclosed to the order to pay a fine. If the coupon is not filled baforehand yet, it must be pointed out the amount to be paid, the vehicle's number-plate and the infraction's date. In default of the coupon it is possible to use the Postal Current Account note enclosed to the order to pay a fine. Service cost: 2.00 euro;
- In the following Torino Municipal Police's offices (on cash or Bancomat, no cards):
- STC1^ - via Giolitti 2 bis (Hours:from Monday to Saturday 8.00 a.m-12.30 p.m./1.30 p.m.-7.00 p.m.)
- Cassa/Verbali (cash office) - Via Bologna 74 (Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9.15 a.m.-4.00 p.m. - Wednesday 9.15 a.m.-6.30 p.m. - Saturday and Holiday eves 8.30 a.m.-1.00 p.m.
Service cost: for higher amount only to 77.47 euro it is due the stamp duty of 1.81 euro.
The payment in lower measure is not valid in order to pay the debit (Article 389 road regulation).
IMPORTANT: do not use a beforehand filled note, enclosed to the order to pay a fine to pay another one with different number.
If you had any doubts, you could write to: email@example.com