Eaton, azienda operante nel settore automovite, cerca un EHS PLANT SPECIALIST da inserire in azienda con contratto a tempo indeterminato.
La ricerca è rivolta ad entrambi i sessi.
Sede di lavoro: cintura e provincia di Torino
Contratto: tempo indeterminato
Orario: full time
Eaton Corporation has an opening for an EHS Specialist for its Valve Plant located in Bosconero (TO).
The primary purpose is to ensure the site and employees are working in a safe and controlled environment and in accordance to the local/regional environmental health & safety regulations.
He/She will also be a support to EHS manager to lead, develop, recommend and implement necessary improvement actions related to MESH. Finally he/she will be a member of Prevention and Protective Service (ASPP) within the plant in accordance to Italian law.
- He/She ensures safe and healthy working conditions
- He/She supports the site to comply with ISO14001 and MESH (Management of Environmental safety and health) certifications. Coordinating the deployment of a robust management system that supports Environment Health and Safety, by investigating and analysing (potential) EHS issues, in accordance to regional and/or national, divisional and/or corporate guidelines, law and on-going technical developments
- He/She will support the preparation of the Risk Assessment Document (DVR), in line with the legal requirements, current working practices and internal standards
- He/She will support EHS Manager in maintaining AUA (Environment Authorization)
- He/She is responsible for ensuring adequate control of hazardous materials and selection/deployment of personal protective equipment
- He/She is responsible to support the management of types of waste that is generated, in line with the legal requirements and internal standards
- He/She has to organize preventive and periodic testing of the working environment and work equipment, according to EHS Manager guidelines.
- He/She has to monitor and audit EHS activities, procedures and guidelines (e.g. training, auditing of working places, respond to accidents, implement corrective actions and lead the 8D completion) in line with applicable procedures, law and MESH
- He/She is responsible for providing EHS Manager with all the necessary updates of key performance indicators.
- He/She is support EHS Manager in preparation of instructions and implementation of training for all employees to ensure emergency preparedness of the plant
- He/She has to cooperate and coordinate with the occupational health services and plant’s doctor on all matters in the field of safety and health at work, according to EHS Manager guidelines.
- He/She has to pro-actively ensure all RTO (Right to operate) permits are monitored and renewed before expiry also if new regulation is introduced review internal processes/procedures and apply for NEW permits where necessary.
This is all in line with regional or national law or on-going technical developments with the goal to ensure full compliance
- Master Degree in EHS matters or Engineering (e.g. Mechanical, Manufacturing, Industrial) or equivalent school background
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a multinational or manufacturing company in Safety and Environment fields
- Knowledge of production areas and logics
- Knowledge of safety and environment laws
- Fluent English is mandatory
- Strong leadership, motivational, & interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Any other European language is an asset
Per candidarsi è necessario inoltrare la propria candidatura attraverso il sito e allegare il curriculum il lingua inglese entro il 3 maggio 2021.
Via Torino, 81, Bosconero (TO)
Scopri le altre offerte di lavoro a Torino su Torinogiovani.it
Hai mandato la candidatura per questa offerta di lavoro?
Scrivi a TorinoGiovani per farci sapere la tua opinione.
Prima di firmare il contratto, consulta la sezione Contratti su ClicLavoro, il sito del Ministero del lavoro e delle Politiche Sociali che presenta le principali tipologie contrattuali in ambito lavorativo.