Amazon, celebre azienda di commercio elettronico statunitense, offre diverse opportunità di lavoro a Torino e provincia.
Tutte le posizioni aperte di Amazon, comprese in Piemonte Asti e Vercelli, sono disponibili online.
Sono accolte le domande indipendentemente dall'età, sesso, disabilità, orientamento sessuale, razza, religione o credo.
- 7+ years of experience in a related industry, including hands-on management of large, cross-functional software effort
- Experience building processes, project management, and release schedules
- Product development experience
- Bachelors degree in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field
- 7+ years experience with various data analysis and visualization tools
- Experience in Perl, Python, or another scripting language; command line usage
- Track record of diving into data to discover hidden patterns and of conducting error/deviation analysis
- High-level knowledge of various machine learning techniques and key parameters that affect their performance
- Ability to develop experimental and analytic plans for data modeling processes, use of strong baselines, ability to accurately determine cause and effect relations
- Understanding of relevant statistical measures such as confidence intervals, significance of error measurements, development and evaluation data sets, etc.
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Research, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or a closely related field. More than 6 years of industrial/academic experience in areas such as data analytics, data modeling, machine learning, search or personalization-related problems, and large scale simulation.experience in managing and quantifying improvement in multiple business areas resulting from business analytics, optimization techniques, and/or statistical modeling
- demonstrated use of modeling and optimization techniques tailored to meet business needs and proven achievements in industrial production systems
- experience as leader of a science team and developing junior members from academia/industry to a business environment.
Basic qualifications: Graduate degree in engineering, computer science, computational linguists, mathematics, or equivalent and 10+ years of related experience. Hands-on experiences in data science and machine learning. History of experience building technical teams.
Basic qualifications: Graduate degree (masters or PhD) in computer science, engineering, mathematics or related areas. Solid coding skills (preferably Python and/or C/C++). Comprehensive and deep knowledge of a relevant field of research, such as machine learning, statistical modeling, natural language understanding, machine translation, speech recognition. Experience using Unix/Linux. Dependable written and oral communication skills (English).
Basic qualifications: Graduate degree (Masters or PhD) in computer science, computational linguistics, or a related field. 8+ years of related work experience. Knowledge of a relevant field of research, such as machine learning, statistical modeling, natural language understanding, machine translation. Computer programming skills. Experience using Unix/Linux.
Basic qualifications: An excellent, in-depth understanding of both computer software and hardware: you have experience in MS Windows System and Linux/Unix support. 2 years prior technical, IT support is highly favourable, in a logistics environment. Fluent command of English (both verbal and written): you’re able to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences. Strong sense of customer service: you have a demonstrable record of excellent customer-facing skills. Demonstrable proficiency in methodical problem-solving, alongside analytical skills. All-round team player: you keep others informed of anything that contributes to the performance of the team, the department, or the company at large. Agile: able to prioritize and re-prioritize in a complex, fast-paced environment. Experience in establishing new processes and procedures, while closely following those already in place: you always look for ways to improve. Bias for Action: you’re hands on and willing to roll up your sleeves. You have a demonstrable willingness to learn and apply new technology. Demonstrable strong initiative and motivation. Flexibility regarding working hours and shift patterns, as you provide cover for operational requirements. This position will involve some physical labour. IT Support Technicians may need to work in confined spaces, possibly in 48-inch crawl spaces, or inside air handlers. Lifting up to 40kg. Site cleanliness and maintenance work. Working at height, in elevated spaces.
Basic qualification: B.S. / B.A. in Computer Science or Related Technical field. Candidate should possess superior customer service skills in dealing with users at all levels in a team environment. Proven ability to operate in high pressure situations and successfully handle multiple priorities and possess a high level of discipline while remaining flexible. Demonstrated experience delivering direct user support in a high availability environment. Previous experience in which high levels of initiative, judgment, and tact has been demonstrated. Must possess superior technical aptitude, written and oral communications skills with the ability to interact with internal customers in a professional manner. Strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability. Candidate must haves a good understanding of core internet technologies - DNS, mail transport, TCP/IP and network file systems. Must have a good understanding of computers (both hardware and software) and have demonstrated willingness to learn and apply new technology. Must have good knowledge of scripting and process automation (Perl). Demonstrated experience with Linux Operating System, Thin Client Infrastructure devices, and remote access systems. English language proficiency. Ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule.