Eures Torino in collaboration with Eures Ireland is currently looking for qualified nurses for: Louth Hospital Group.
The Louth Meath Hospital Group (LMHG) is comprised of three hospitals: Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital Drogheda (OLOL), Louth County Hospital (LCH), Dundalk and Our Lady’s Hospital, Navan (OLHN).
This hospital group provides acute unscheduled and scheduled care, together with services for Women and Children, for a population of over 300,000 in the North East area.
- Degree in Nursing (previous professional experience may be an asset);
- Good level of English (B1/B2 tested by the employer);
- Computer skills;
- Willing to relocate to Ireland;
- Team player skills.
- Acute Surgical Division;
- Acute Medical Division;
- Coronary Care;
- Critical Care;
- Emergency Department;
Condition and opportunities:
- Permanent Contracts, flexible working arrangements Available;
- Gross salary range form 27.483 to 42.469 €;
- Opportunities to practice in multiple specialty areas;
- Structured Induction Programme;
- Access to numerous strands of education;
- Support for Career Planning;
- Coaching and Mentoring Programmes.
Recruiting day: The selection will be held in Turin the 13rd of October in Turin.
How to apply: Please send your CV and a motivation letter, both in English, quoting as subject “Nurse for IRELAND”, to firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date: 09/10/2017