Torino Turistica



Basilica dei Santi Maurizio e Lazzaro

Basilica dei Santi Maurizio e Lazzaro

Via Milano 20 - mappa, map, plan, mapa
Tel. 011/4361026

Conosciuta anche come "Mauriziana", la basilica fu edificata sull'area di un tempio preesistente negli anni 1679-99 da Antonio Bettino per la confraternita della Santa Croce.
Nel 1729 passò all'ordine dei Santi Maurizio e Lazzaro. La facciata neoclassica di Carlo Bernardo Mosca (1835-36) è ornata dalle statue dei santi cui la chiesa è dedicata realizzate da Giovanni Albertoni e Silvestro Simonetta. All'interno l'altare maggiore di Antonio Bertola è arricchito da statue lignee del Perucca.

Also known as the "Mauriziana" this basilica was built by Antonio Bettino on the foundations of an earlier church between 1679 and 1699.
The work was undertaken for the Brotherhood of The Holy Cross but in 1729 the church was passed to the order of Saints Maurizio and Lazzaro. The neo-classical façade was built by Bernardo Mosca between 1835 and 1836 and is decorated with statues of the saints to which it is dedicated, sculpted by Giovanni Albertoni and Silvestro Simonetta. The interior of the basilica contains the main altar, built by Antonio Bertola, is ornamented with the wooden statues of Perucca.

Également connue sous le nom de "Mauriziana", la basilique fut construite par Antonio Bettino pour la Confrérie de la Sainte Croix sur le site d'un temple existant déjà dans les années 1679-99. En 1729, elle dépendra de l'ordre des Saints Maurice et Lazare. La façade de style néo-classique, dûe à Carlo Bernardo Mosca (1835-36), est ornée des statues des saints auxquels l'église est dédiée. Elles sont l'œuvre de Giovanni Albertoni et de Silvestro Simonetta. À l'intérieur, le maître-autel de Antonio Bertola est enrichi par des statues en bois de Perucca.

Conocida también como "Mauriziana", la basílica fue edificada sobre el área de un templo preexistente entre los años 1679-99 por Antonio Bettino para la cofradía de la Santa Croce.
En el 1729 pasó a la orden de los santos Maurizio y Lazzaro. La fachada neoclásica de Carlo Bernardo Mosca (1835-36) está ornada con estatuas de los santos a los que la iglesia está dedicada, realizadas por Giovanni Albertoni y Silvestro Simonetta. En el interior, el altar mayor de Antonio Bertola está enriquecido con estuatuas del Perucca.