The original construction dates from the 13th century and was extended and modified during the 14th century. The successive restructuring which was carried out in the 18th century, hid most of the gothic elements. These were later restored in part by Riccardo Brayda and Alfredo D'Andrade (1905 - 1911). Inside the chapel of the Madonna delle Grazie, there are some fragments of 14th century frescoes which constitute the only remaining example of mural painting from 14th century Turin.
On the corner between Via San Domenico and via Milano - map
From Corso Vittorio Emanuele II - Stazione Porta nuova: bus 4 towards Falchera
From Piazza XVIII Dicembre - Stazione Porta Susa: bus ST2 towards Cairoli Capolinea
From Piazza XVIII Dicembre - Stazione Porta Susa: bus 51B towards Milano
Learn about available routes on 5t website