Chiesa della Madonna del Pilone
This church was built at the request of Maria Cristina of France in 1645 and commemorates a miraculous event which had taken place a year before. The church takes its name from the votive pillar representing the Annunciation of the Virgin Mary to whom the miracle was attributed.
The church was subject to extension in 1779 and to some reconstruction in 1817. The interior has a single nave with two lateral chapels. The main altar forms part of another image of the Annunciation dating from 1587.
From Corso Vittorio Emanuele II - Stazione Porta Nuova: bus 61 towards S.Mauro Torinese
Learn about available routes on 5t website