The church was built to the design of Edoardo Arborio Mella (1878) on the initiative of Don Giovanni Bosco. The wax pictures in the central nave, the presbytery and the apse were produced by Enrico Reffo between 1881 and 1882.
From Corso Vittorio Emanuele II - Stazione Porta nuova: bus 67 towards "ADA NEGRI CAPOLINEA"
From Corso Vittorio Emanuele II: bus 34 towards "Cimitero Sud"
From Piazza XVIII Dicembre - Stazione Porta Susa: METRO towards PORTA NUOVA
Learn about available routes on 5t website