This chapel was inaugurated in 1692 and was commissioned by the Congregation of Bankers and Merchants. An important example of public commitment, this jewel of Baroque art was perfectly restored between 1956 and 1957. The chapel is dedicated to the three wise men, depicted in the paintings by Andrea Pozzo, Sebastiano Taricco and Luigi Vannier. Some of the paintings and the decorations and frescoes in the vault are by Legnanino and the sculptures in marbled wood are by Carlo Giuseppe Plura (1707-1715).
Via Garibaldi 25 - map
From Corso Vittorio Emanuele II - Stazione Porta nuova: bus 4 towards Falchera.
From Corso Vittorio Emanuele II - Stazione Porta nuova: bus 57 towards S.Mauro Torinese.
From Piazza XVIII Dicembre - Stazione Porta Susa: bus 72 towards Bertola.
From Piazza XVIII Dicembre - Stazione Porta Susa: bus 13 towards Gran Madre.
Learn about available routes on 5t website